May 11, 2013
aloha..
I just want to share about my favorite craft event
Yes, it's INAcraft :)

Spending my day strolling around on that event with Mom
and have a pleasant chat with some friends in the afternoon
The best day ever on this early May




white shirt by ensemble//electric blue skirt by new look
black purse by aldo//studded kitten heels by zara


Found this two booths that really attracted
First one is a booth that sell so many jackets with traditional fabric
They also sell a jacket with ulos material,but it's too heavy
I love this one, but it's a little bit over pricey,hehe

Second booth is full of wall decorations
from vintage picture to cartoons
all made from wood mixed with canvas materials
and sell in quite affordable price
I keep their business card
I hope one day if I have my own house
I will consider to buy a few things from them :)

Never go home without taking an outfit post on this booth :)
Change my shoes and bag to be more comfortable and ready to shop


I was eat like crazy on weekends
Indonesian food always be my favorite
This time on afternoon "coming soon" to be a family meeting
I choose this "Nasi Ayam Betutu" from Bali as my late lunch
and never forget to order fried tofu and fermented soybean as a complement
the last but not least "Teh Susu Jahe"
(it's a tea mixed with milk and some extract from red ginger)
*the name of the place that served this yummy dishes is Kemiri


After a little talk,
I moved to another place called Mangia
(it's two weeks in a row I was go there with the same people)
This time I ordered a strawberry milkshake and a banana waffle with a choco ice cream on top
It was a nice choice to enjoy the afternoon outside
when the wind not too cold
it felt warm because I was in the middle of very nice friends

Hoammm..
I need to continue my hibernation day
Enjoy your Saturdate Night readers

Cheers,

Olive
find another chameleon doll at:
.facebook..twitter..tumblr..chictopia..pinterest..instagram..followgram..formspring.

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.